181015- Morrison- Including the city of Little Falls 211 PM CST Sun Feb 17 2019
Tonight Decreasing clouds. Lows around 1 below. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Washingtons birthday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 15. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Monday night Decreasing clouds. Lows around 8 below. West winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs around 14. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Tuesday night Not as cold. Snow likely after midnight. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Lows around 4. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of snow 60 percent. Wednesday Snow in the morning, then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation around 2 inches. Highs in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 80 percent. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 7. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 20s. Thursday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 4. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 20s. Friday night and saturday Snow likely. Lows around 13. Highs in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow in the evening. Lows around 9. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 20s.
Central Plains and into the Midwest will see snow in northern areas. Mixed precip near East Coast. The southeast will see rain. Rain and snow in the far west will diminish over the weekend. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:46PM Fri Feb 15, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.